Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ok, so obviously I am really terrible at this blogging thing so I'm out to make a better effort on blogging here on Pierceson's site and Carpe Diem's site. So here it goes...
Since I last blogged 6 months ago, Pierceson has turned two! He had a train birthday party and his family and friends were here to celebrate with him. A magazine out of Charlotte called "Little Ones Magazine" actually came and documented his big day for their birthday party issue. They put together an amazing two page layout with tons of pictures and gave advice on how to duplicate a party like his! We're so happy to have had the opportunity to document his big day through a magazine that is scattered all around Charlotte. Here are some pictures from his big day...



We had so much fun and I can't believe my baby is almost 2 1/2 now! Ok, that's it for now but I WILL do a better job at blogging and my goal is about 2 or 3 times a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment